Rad Dads and Bad Jokes
Dad jokes. Hate ‘em or love ‘em, they’re not going anywhere.
There are several significant milestones on the path to fatherhood. Khakis, a Traeger, standing in front of the tv with your arms folded, grunting every time you sit down, and – our favorite – the wholesome and cringeworthy dad jokes. Here are some of our all-time favorites.
- What do you call a pudgy psychic? A four-chin teller.
- They finally released Yoda’s last name. It’s lea-hee-who.
- What’s brown and sticky? A stick.
- My wife asked me to stop singing “Wonderwall” to her. I said maybe…
- What do you call Batman when he skips church? Christian Bale.
- My wife asked me to buy 6 cans of Sprite. I accidentally picked 7 up.
- Why did the man fall down the well? Because he couldn’t see that well.
- I'm so good at sleeping that I do it with my eyes closed.
- It really takes guts to be an organ donor.
- I was going to tell a time-traveling joke, but you didn't like it.
- What did the ocean say to the beach? Nothing, it just waved.
- What made the tomato blush? It saw the salad dressing.
- What kind of cars do eggs drive? Yolkswagens.
- Why was the stadium so hot after the game? Because all the fans left.
- RIP boiling water, you will be mist.
- I ate a clock the other day. It was very time consuming.
- I only know 25 letters of the alphabet—I don't know y.
- Wanna hear a joke about paper? Never mind. It's tearable.
- What concert costs only 45 cents? 50 Cent featuring Nickelback.
- The wedding was so beautiful, even the cake was in tiers.
Despite the corniness and embarrassment, dads are our heroes. Don’t forget to tell your dad how rad he is - this Father’s Day, and every day. Shoutout to all the dads in our lives!
Leave a comment